Pastel Boho Poncho Butterfly Wrap
Wear this versatile crinkle silk poncho as your imagination tells you. The mint green and pink image is inspired a vintage butterfly design. Click on the Shop on Etsy button to see what I have in stock.
Owner, Designer Sandy Scott creates fused glass jewelry, accessories and home products influenced by Asian architecture and textiles from the 30’s and 40’s. She is constantly absorbing influences and ideas from the world around her.
Designer, Marketer Gini Holmes is a traditionally trained print maker who has turned to more experimental means by which to create her images. She has many works in private collections in the United States and Abroad.
Wear this versatile crinkle silk poncho as your imagination tells you. The mint green and pink image is inspired a vintage butterfly design. Hand beaded with sea green glass beads. Pair with jeans, over a dress, or with formal attire. Wear it off the shoulder for a more dramatic effect, or tie it around your neck like a scarf. Perfect as a sheer cover up over a wedding dress.
One-of-a-kind, individually printed, hand sewn and hand beaded. No printing is ever the same.
Great accent piece for any outfit – providing warmth without weight. Packs easily for travel.
One size. 18″ by 32″ (64″ total/front + back)
Perfect for any season, silk is light for summer and provides warmth in the winter. What a versatile and unique gift
Washable. To prolong life of silk, hand wash in cold water and white vinegar. Do not soak. Hang in shade to dry.
Machine washing okay, but not recommended. If machine washing, use a mesh bag. 1/2 cup white vinegar + 2 teaspoons salt works better than any laundry detergent. http://theheartysoul.com/diy-natural-laundry-detergent/
• Colleagues Sandy Scott and Gini Holmes create every Venus d’Pyro piece by hand in our studio.
• Shipping time is listed for all items as 3-5 working days (until it leaves the studio), plus shipping time, just in case we are out of town doing an art fair and can’t attend to an order immediately.
• Shipping cost is based on USPS Flat Rate shipping, small box. If you you’re your items sooner, please contact us. Priority and Express rates will be charged. You will find the option to select expedited shipping available at check out.
• To keep costs as low as possible, we do not add additional insurance, delivery confirmation, etc. If you would like additional services that you don’t find available at check out, and they are available for your country, please let us know and we will add the additional costs to your invoice.
• Each country has varying rules and fees regarding customs fees; these are the responsibility of the order recipient.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in