Desert Dreams Silk Haori
Follow your desert dreams in this one-of-a-kind silk Haori made from 100% silk chiffon. Click on the Shop on Etsy button to see what I have in stock.
Owner, Designer Sandy Scott creates fused glass jewelry, accessories and home products influenced by Asian architecture and textiles from the 30’s and 40’s. She is constantly absorbing influences and ideas from the world around her.
Designer, Marketer Gini Holmes is a traditionally trained print maker who has turned to more experimental means by which to create her images. She has many works in private collections in the United States and Abroad.
Follow your desert dreams in this one-of-a-kind silk Haori made from 100% silk chiffon. This one of a kind, handmade Kimono makes the most beautiful impression at any occasion, formal or informal.
The body of the Kimono has a digitally painted picture of the Grand Canyon printed on silk chiffon with pigment inks. Glass seed beads accent the seams. Pink, white, blue, reds and browns.
Pair with shorts, jeans, skirts, or simple dresses for festivals, weddings, or travel adventures. A one-of-a-kind gift for the holidays, or any day.
Two 14″ x 64″ silk panels are sewn together to create the body of the Kimono, with 11″ (w) x 14″ (long) panels as sleeves. Measures 30″ across the front and back, 27″ neck to sleeve hem, and 36″ shoulder to hem.
All clothing items are made from fabrics that are individually printed. No printing is exactly the same, guaranteeing your purchase of a unique, one-of-a-kind, wearable art item. The silk is steam set after printing for color stability.
Washable. To prolong life of silk, hand wash in cold water and white vinegar. Do not soak. Hang in shade to dry.
Machine washing okay, but not recommended. If machine washing, use a mesh bag. 1/2 cup white vinegar + 2 teaspoons salt works better than any laundry detergent. http://theheartysoul.com/diy-natural-laundry-detergent/
• Colleagues Sandy Scott and Gini Holmes create every Venus d’Pyro piece by hand in our studio.
• Shipping time is listed for all items as 3-5 working days (until it leaves the studio), plus shipping time, just in case we are out of town doing an art fair and can’t attend to an order immediately.
• Shipping cost is based on USPS Flat Rate shipping, small box. If you you’re your items sooner, please contact us. Priority and Express rates will be charged. You will find the option to select expedited shipping available at check out.
• To keep costs as low as possible, we do not add additional insurance, delivery confirmation, etc. If you would like additional services that you don’t find available at check out, and they are available for your country, please let us know and we will add the additional costs to your invoice.
• Each country has varying rules and fees regarding customs fees; these are the responsibility of the order recipient.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in