Deco Design Silk Caftan Duster
This beautiful silk caftan jacket flows like a breeze, adding elegance to any outfit. Click on the Shop on Etsy button to see what I have in stock.
Owner, Designer Sandy Scott creates fused glass jewelry, accessories and home products influenced by Asian architecture and textiles from the 30’s and 40’s. She is constantly absorbing influences and ideas from the world around her.
Designer, Marketer Gini Holmes is a traditionally trained print maker who has turned to more experimental means by which to create her images. She has many works in private collections in the United States and Abroad.
This beautiful silk caftan jacket flows like a breeze, adding elegance to any outfit. Perfect cover-up for cool evenings. A one-of-a-kind gift for the holidays, or any day.
Individually printed scarves, 22″ x 90″, are sewn together to make this elegant coverup. 100% silk chiffon. so airy, you barely know you have it on.
Measures 38″ across, 38″ shoulder to hem.
Fits sizes 8-18
This is a great coverup that goes well with both jeans as well as a formal sheath. Wear to an informal event, a dinner party, a wedding.
Great for travel. Just rinse and hang to dry. Dries quickly and beautifully.
-one of a kind abstract retro design in mauve, grey, turquoise, pink, green
-vibrant rich hues
-lightweight and sheer 100% silk chiffon
-soft and flowing with a beautiful drape
-generous arm holes
-versatile beach cover up, resort, wedding, lingerie, all occasion layering piece
-individually printed, hand sewn and hand beaded by Sandy and Gini
Washable. To prolong life of silk, hand wash in cold water and white vinegar. Do not soak. Hang in shade to dry.
Machine washing okay, but not recommended. If machine washing, use a mesh bag. 1/2 cup white vinegar + 2 teaspoons salt works better than any laundry detergent. http://theheartysoul.com/diy-natural-laundry-detergent/
• Colleagues Sandy Scott and Gini Holmes create every Venus d’Pyro piece by hand in our studio.
• Shipping time is listed for all items as 3-5 working days (until it leaves the studio), plus shipping time, just in case we are out of town doing an art fair and can’t attend to an order immediately.
• Shipping cost is based on USPS Flat Rate shipping, small box. If you you’re your items sooner, please contact us. Priority and Express rates will be charged. You will find the option to select expedited shipping available at check out.
• To keep costs as low as possible, we do not add additional insurance, delivery confirmation, etc. If you would like additional services that you don’t find available at check out, and they are available for your country, please let us know and we will add the additional costs to your invoice.
• Each country has varying rules and fees regarding customs fees; these are the responsibility of the order recipient.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in