Artizan Made: A collective of handmade shops from around the world!
Honoring the past and all of the contributions that have come with it, we use familiar tools to innovate and to look to the future. We believe that a world that embraces handmade also cares about sustainability, quality of life and beauty.
Artizan Made seeks to connect our shop members to the community that shares an appreciation for the handmade aesthetic. Our Market has products linked to their shops on Etsy, on their own sites, or may use our own shopping cart. All of our members have been vetted in based on their talent and professionalism, so connect with them and shop with confidence!
Visit our Sponsors:
Our banners are clickable! ..... click to visit their sites.
From our Market:
- All Products, To Wear, Clothing, Pants, Orange, Synthetic, Dyed, Printed, Sewn, Americas, USAclick on the VISIT Color Creek button to see what Mary has in stock for colors and sizes$210.00 Shop: ColorCreek
- All Products, To Wear, Accessories, Scarves, Wraps, Niche, For Women, Fair Trade, Weaving, Weddings, Elements, Pink, Materials, Silk, Method, Dyed, Woven, Provenance, Americas, USAThis silk wrap is hand woven in a fair trade village in India. The weaver incorporated inlaid linear designs throughout the wrap. The peach-salmon color is created by osage and natural dyes. Perfect for a spring or summer wedding accessory. Washable, colorfast.Dimensions: 76" Long, 24" Wide Click on the Visit button to go to my Jane Porter Fashion Shop.$60.00 Shop: Jane Porter Fashion
- All Products, Accessories, Scarves, Pink, Materials, Silk, Wool, Method, Knitted, Provenance, Americas, USA$150.00 Shop: Yarndance
Coral Infinity ScarfWool and silk blend infinity scarf in coral shadesTemari balls and fine handknits by India Tresselt. www.yarndancevt.com This listing on Artizan Made links over to my shop on Etsy. You will be able to see what I have in stock there.
- All Products, Home and Office, Table Top, Orange, Glass-Material, Method, Blown, Provenance, Americas, USAClick on the Shop on Etsy button to visit my shop there. You will see all of my available stock.$29.95 Shop: Elliott Glass Art
- All Products, To Wear, Accessories, Scarves, Green, Red, Yellow, Fiber, Silk, Dyed, Sewn, Americas, USAThis colorful triangle scarf was created by hand-painting and silkscreening tight twisted seersucker silk with fiber reactive dyes. Great to throw over a plain outfit to add some interest and zest!Clicking on the Shop on Etsy button will take you to my listing there where you can purchase this item and see what else is in stock.$45.00 Shop: Dianne Koppisch
- All Products, Home and Office, Table Top, Plates, Niche, Holiday Themes, Valentine's Day, Weddings, Woodwork, Brown, Materials, Wood, Turned, Provenance, Americas, USAThis listing on Artizan Made is linked to my shop on Etsy where you will be able to see all of my work in stock. Click on the Shop button to visit.$45.00 Shop: Nelsonwood
- All Products, Home and Office, Wall Art, Mixed Media Art, Niche, Folk Art, Holiday Themes, Valentine's Day, Vintage, Woodwork, Elements, Blue, Red, Spirituality, Materials, Mixed Media, Wood, Method, Painted, Provenance, Americas, Mexico3 piece lot of folk art pieces are from Mexico & Peru.This listing links to my shop on Etsy. Click on the Shop on Etsy to see what I have in stock there.$36.00 Shop: Steel Goat Studio
- All Products, Home and Office, Table Top, Mugs, Niche, Ceramics, Easter, Valentine's Day, Elements, Floral, Nature, Pink, Shabby Chic, White, Materials, Clay, Porcelain, Method, Painted, Thrown, Provenance, Americas, USASarah Bak Pottery Handpainted Porcelain Mug - contemporary designs with a vintage feel.The mugs on this listing are examples of mugs that have matching bowls and other porcelain works. The Shop on Etsy button will take you to the mug/cup section. While there, be sure to explore the whole shop!$38.00
- All Products, Home and Office, Baskets, Table Top, Bowls, Wall Art, Weaving, Modern, Orange, Pink, Red, Cotton, Fiber, Mixed Media, Woven, Provenance, Americas, USACoiled abstract open bowl--for wall or table$450.00 Shop: Lin Bentley Keeling
- All Products, To Wear, Accessories, Belts, Niche, Fair Trade, Weaving, Elements, Boho, Brown, Rustic, Cotton, Method, Woven, Provenance, Americas, GuatemalaThe MayaMam Weavers Guatemalan handwoven embroidered belts look great with jeans or outfits that need a belt. Bright and colorful, they capture the colors of Central America and bring a bit of sunshine, wherever you are!$35.00 Shop: MayaMamWeavers
- All Products, Home and Office, Wall Art, Art Quilts, Niche, Art Quilts Niche, Elements, Floral, Red, Yellow, Materials, Cotton, Method, Quilted, Sewn, Provenance, Americas, USAArt Quilts by Sharon: Bright batik fabrics in rust, orange, and maroon. This listing links you to my shop on Etsy where you can see all that I have available for purchase. Click on the Shop on Etsy button to get there. If this quilt has been sold, contact me about the possibility of making a similar one for you.$190.00 Shop: ART QUILTS BY SHARON
- All Products, Home and Office, Pillows, Kids, Decorative, Fair Trade, Valentine's Day, Textiles, Weddings, Brown, White, Crocheted, Americas, USA, Artizan Made $42.00 Shop: Jwrobel
- All Products, Home and Office, Tablecloths, Textiles, Tribal Art, Vintage, Weddings, Orange, Red, Silk, Beaded, Embroidered, Provenance, Asia, AfghanistanTiny orange chain stitching on purple silk with beaded trim make this vintage tribal embroidered wedding saddle cover a collector's dream! Pashtun, 1950's.Afghan Tribal Arts has been importing from Afghanistan and the region since the 1980's. The focus is on vintage textiles and tribal jewelry as well as new gemstone beads made for jewelry designers. Clicking on the Shop on Etsy button will take you to our shop there where you can see what is currently in stock.$450.00 Shop: Afghan Tribal Arts
- All Products, To Wear, Clothing, Tops, Boho, Lace, Orange, Cotton, Crocheted, Europe, HungaryHungarian artist, Era Hódi, enjoys creating home decor textiles and boho fashion wear using different techniques. The lace crochet top line is feminine and versatile. Visit her shop on Etsy for more crocheted garments and accessories and other works.$119.00
- All Products, Home and Office, Table Top, Plates, Niche, Folk Art, Weddings, Woodwork, Elements, Brown, Dots, Zen, Materials, Wood, Turned, Provenance, Americas, USAThis listing on Artizan Made is linked to my shop on Etsy where you will be able to see all of my work in stock. Click on the Shop button to visit.$175.00 Shop: Nelsonwood
- All Products, Home and Office, Wall Art, Mixed Media Art, Niche, Textiles, Blue, Dots, Floral, Shabby Chic, Cotton, Mixed Media, Embroidered, Sewn, Provenance, Americas, USAVisit my shop on Etsy to see my embroidered hoop art and other things I make.$119.00 Shop: Amy Sunshine Designs
- All Products, Garden, Wall Art, Art Quilts Niche, Textiles, Dots, Nature, Orange, Cotton, Fiber, Beaded, Quilted, Sewn, USAFiber art wall hanging with cut out circular areas that are strung with threadwork done by hand that is reminiscent of a spider's web with beaded "dewdrops". 11"w x 17"h Free shipping offered in Continental U.S.$190.00 Shop: Fiber Into Art by Heidi
- All Products, Garden, To Wear, Jewelry, Bracelets, Textiles, Elements, Floral, Nature, Pink, Cotton, Fiber, Sewn, USAThread sculpture bracelet inspired by the lovely blooms of a pink azalea bush.$80.00 Shop: Doughty Designs
- All Products, To Wear, Jewelry, Necklaces, Niche, Elements, Beach, Resort, Water, Dots, Rustic, Shabby Chic, Materials, Cotton, Mixed Media, Method, Beaded, Americas, Colombia, USALina Sofia Valenzuela and her aunt, Lavinia Dow, create whimsical and fun fabric and bead necklaces. Lina Sofia lives in Miami and Lavinia in Colombia. The shop also has earrings and may coordinate with the necklaces.$39.00
- All Products, To Wear, Jewelry, Necklaces, Elements, Dots, Green, Make It, Beads, Materials, Gemstone, Method, Beaded, Provenance, Asia, Afghanistan, Under $30Afghanistan is rich in minerals, giving artisans a vibrant industry in creating natural and handcut gemstone beads: jade, lapis lazuli, carnelian, and more! Most of our customers are jewelry artists who break the strands to incorporate into their own work, but most of the strands can also be worn as necklaces.$30.00
- All Products, To Wear, Accessories, Hats, Blue, Dots, Wool, Crocheted, LatviaTija Crochet makes her Latvian wool hats using the tapestry crochet technique. Her sense of color and modern designs transform function into wearable art! You will also find shawls, blankets and garments in her shop on Etsy, so make sure to look around!$64.00
- All Products, Home and Office, Table Top, Bowls, Ceramics, Elements, Dots, Modern, Yellow, Clay, Slab Built, Americas, USAThe Happy Clay serving and nesting bowls are made in series, matching cups and platters in similar designs. Artist Niki Crosby works from her studio in Richmond, Virginia. Visit her shop on Etsy to see what is available and make sure to inquire about special commissions.$95.00
- All Products, Home and Office, Wall Art, Art Quilts, Niche, Decorative, Art Quilts Niche, Textiles, Elements, Dots, Modern, Purple, Cotton, Method, Quilted, Sewn, Provenance, Americas, USA“Circle Play” is a quilted wall hanging composed of hand-dyed cotton circles fused onto a pieced background. It is machine quilted with straight line stitching and mounted on a stretched canvas. The colors will brighten a wall in your home or office.$200.00 Shop: Floris Flam Art Quilts
From our blog:
Scarves have been used throughout history. We feature some of our Artizan Made shops, confident that a handmade scarf will…
How did Christmas trees become a part of our celebration? Check out some Christmas Tree History and enjoy our Tannenbaum…
Find handmade gifts under $30 in our Artizan Made shops! Gifts for the home, wearables, jewelry, for guys, decorative and…
A holiday dinner at a friend's house, enjoying the decor, the company, the music and the good taste. The house,…
Warm your Winter days with handmade scarves, hats, gloves and decorate your home with blankets and rugs!
Handmade Christmas Ornaments Make Great Gifts! Ceramic, fabric, beeswax and mixed media are a few examples shown of ornaments from…
We visit a house in the UK for our color series: shocking purple shag! Then, add a color swatch to…
Our Artizan Shops bring you a wonderful selection of handmade pillows! Find out some of benefits and challenges of decorating…
Debra Boudreau of Steel Goat Studio shares her enthusiasm for the Day of the Dead, a Mexican holiday that has…
The Handmade Hat- History and Style feature looks at hats from around the world and then shows off our Artizan…
Artizan Made members introduce us to their worlds of weaving: Cally Booker, Shuttle Works Studio, Lin Bentley Keeling and Mayamam…
Art Dolls and Creatures are so fun! Check out the variety offered by our Artizan Made members: clay, cloth, felt,…
Have a Handmade Tea Party! Get a bit of history about tea and then give you some great ideas of…
We take a look at three types of handcrafted wood uses found on Artizan Made: contemporary work, recycled use and…
Artizan Made takes a look at the importance of recycling in our handmade community and what the impact is on…